- Ask the Doctor About StressGard® Night Guard
How does the StressGard® NightGuard work?
How long can I wear my StressGard® NightGuard?
Is The StressGard® NightGuard a durable night guard?
Will The StressGard® NightGuard fall out of my mouth?
Can I wear The StressGard® NightGuard during the day?
Do you recommend The StressGard® NightGuard for children?
What is the average time someone has to use The Stressgard® NightGuard for?
Does the Stressgard® NightGuard contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates?
- How does The StressGard® NightGuard work?
- The StressGard® NightGuard works by providing a cushion between the upper and lower teeth which will prevent you from "locking" your teeth together when you grind/brux, this will prevent the over activation of the facial muscles which causes the pain. The StressGard® NightGuard also provides a smooth protective surface for your teeth to slide on thus preventing damage to the teeth and enamel.
- How long can I wear my StressGard® NightGuard?
- We recommend to start out for a couple of hours the first few days, until you get used to The StressGard® NightGuard. After that it can be worn all night and during the day when you find yourself grinding or clenching.
- Is The StressGard® NightGuard a durable night guard?
- Feedback from the thousands of user tells us The StressGard® NightGuard is durable. We find 9 months to 1 year to be the norm for heavy grinders and much longer for those who suffer from episodal grinding.
- Will The StressGard® NightGuard fall out of my mouth?
- No, The StressGard® NightGuard will stay in at night. The natural tension of your gum muscles will keep the night guard in place. People who tend to spit out their custom made night guards, tell us ours stayed in all night while the custom one ended up on the floor.
- Can I wear The StressGard® NightGuard during the day?
- With our sleek design and the ability to wear on the upper or lower teeth The StressGard® NightGuard is ideal for daytime use. You can even carry-on normal conversations and no one will realize you are wearing it.
- Do you recommend The StressGard® NightGuard for children?
- The StressGard® NightGuard is one size fits all and the entire guard can be trimmed with scissors. We do not recommend children under 10 years old use The StressGard® NightGuard. Grinding in children is very common and when it involves children with their primary teeth, the damage will not be lasting since these teeth will be replaced. We recommend if your are concerned with your child's grinding that you visit your dentist.
- What is the average time someone has to use The Stressgard® NightGuard for?
- There is no average time because people have different problems. Some people grind all the time and need the protection every night. Many people suffer from episodal grinding and only need the StressGard during times of high stress when they tend to grind.
- Does the Stressgard® NightGuard contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates?
- No the Stressgard® is Bisphenol A (BPA) and Phthalates Free!
The StressGard® NightGuard works by providing a cushion between the upper and lower teethRead More
Relieve Night time Grinding
Mark is responsible for selling Bakery cakes and products directly to our customers.Order Here
Sports Mouth Guard
The standard boil-n-bite or custom made mouth guards have always been difficult for childrenRead More
"I bought your stressgard about 2 months ago and love it! I actually don't mind wearing it at night. I have bought the ones you boil and fit to your teeth, too big and bulky. Thank you so much. This night guard is the best."More Reviews